- Aluminum body
- Black PTFE coating for adaptor (avoid stick inside)
- Copper adjustor
- Stainless Steel barrel (avoid stick inside & make cleaning work easier)
- Bright chromium-plated finish
- The seal bead is made of white PTFE
Sealing pressure at outlet valve: 8.5 kg
High use efficiency of foam in each can (>98%, volume)
Advantage of second-generation products:
- Provide an easily handling adjustor to avoid leakage or ejection by accident
- Good balance of the spool reduces the wear of seal ring and prolongs its lifetime. This improves leak-proof performance of foam guns
Disadvantage of the traditional adjustors:
- Traditional adjustors are quite tight and difficult to handle. The users tend to ignore this device. But using foam guns without following regulation can cause leakage or ejection by accident.
- When adjustor is turned tight, the tension of spring becomes strong, so is the handle. This will cause non-uniform swing of spool when it moves back and forth. Followed by swear of seal ring and leakage of foam guns.
Standard Shipping Rate: $7
REDBAK: PU Foam Guns:
Our Polyurethane Foam Applicator Guns, are ideal for sealing, filling and insulating small gaps.
They are a heavy - duty tool, yet lightweight and compact tool, ergonomically designed to use for longer periods and are very easy to use and have a sprung trigger to accurately control flow.
How to use your PU Foam Applicator Gun:
Take a can of gun foam and shake vigorously. Screw can on to adapter of gun (not too tight).
Release the flow adjustment screw lightly and dispense foam immediately to fill the entire gun with foam. Your foam gun is now ready to use.
Foam output can be controlled with flow adjustment screw.
After using your Pu Foam Gun leave the gun filled with foam after use. Always keep a filled can of gun foam on the gun. Tighten the flow adjustment screw completely. Do not empty the gun. The gun must always be filled with foam, otherwise foam in your gun will cured due to the humidity in the air.
“Always store you PU Cans in a vertical position (gun upwards)”
When you are ready to use your PU Foam Applicator Gun again…. Shake the can vigorously (keep hold of the gun). Remove cured foam at the tip of the nozzle carefully with a small, sharp knife. Release the flow adjustment screw lightly and dispense foam immediately until the flow of foam is correct. The gun is now ready to use.
Foam output can be controlled with trigger of the gun.
When no more foam can be dispensed… check to see if your can is empty... if so, replace it with a new can… remember to vigorously shake your new can again. Unscrew the empty can (keep valve opening away from you), remove released foam from adapter and replace the empty can immediately by a new one, remember to dispense foam immediately to fill the extension tube.
Cleaning of the foam gun at times of interruption….unscrew the can of foam from the gun (keep valve opening away from you). Take a can gun cleaner and screw the can on the gun. Pull the trigger again to refill the gun with cleaner. Remember the cleaner has to remain in the gun for about 5 minutes. Pull the trigger again to refill the gun with cleaner. Unscrew the can gun cleaner. Screw the can gun foam onto the gun. Pull trigger of the gun again until foam is released and cleaner completely removed. The gun is now ready to use.