REDBAK Waterfall Seam Setters
(Stone Bench Top Adjustable Clamping System)
The Clamping System…is an installation tool used for joining stone bench tops, the Clamping System works best on non-porous stone materials including heavy pieces and lightly crowned or bowed materials.
The Clamping System includes:
- 2 piece Water Fall – 90% Adjustable Seam Setters each with 4 vacuum/suction cups and 5 integrated levelling points.
- 4 piece Protective Plastic (vacuum/suction cup) Covers
- 2 piece Allen keys
- 1 piece Aluminium Carry Case x 2
Product - Weight of 1 Stone Clamp:
6.00 kgs per 1 piece
Product - Size of Vacuum Suction Cups:
152.4mm / 6” Cups
Packaged - Total Weight of Waterfall Stone Clamping System:
(2 Carry Cases = 13.00 kgs).
Packaged - Size of Stone Clamping System:
510 x 400 x 190mm x 2 Cases
- Two tools in one: seam joiner and seam leveller.
- Durable thumb-pump vacuum suction cups.
- Non-spinning levelling feet with replaceable vinyl caps.
- Custom sliding placement of seam levelling components.
- High quality, machined aluminium tightening handles.
- Protective plastic vacuum suction cup covers.
- Long-lasting anodized billet aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Achieve high-quality, even seams.
- Durable, long-lasting components.
- Reliable, full-contact vacuum cups.
- Non-spinning, levelling feet with vinyl caps prevent scratching of surfaces.
- Deeper 6” cups provide longer and stronger holding power.
- Includes two vacuum hand cups and removable ratchet.
- Dual hand cup with ratchet for pulling and aligning of work-pieces together.
Standard Shipping Rates
|$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 34.00|